2. Our favorite local news of the day: the elevator at the LIRR station in Woodside, Queens has been peed in so many times that the pee has damaged the elevator irreparably. The president of the LIRR described it as a "vertical urinal problem." [via DNA Info]
3. Gwyneth Paltrow has a new recipe book out and people hate it for being so health-conscious. The Post calls it a "recipe for ridicule" and the Atlantic says it begs the question, "Can Gwyneth out-Gwyneth herself?"
4. And here's a toast portrait of Willie Nelson, made for Whole Food's new magazine Dark Rhye. Clearly Whole Foods understands us. [via Laughing Squid]
5. Virgin Mobile's new commercial with Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne is crazy. We're not surprised, but...woah. [via Pitchfork]
6. French photographer Phillipe Pétremant takes currency, folds and tears it into a collage-cum-portrait, and photographs it. His series can be seen at art festival in Parc de Bagatelle until March 31. [via Phaidon]