2. And here's Amy Poehler pranking Seth Myers on Watch What Happens: "Every once in a while when I would squint, it felt like I was sitting next to Eddie Redmayne."
3. This summer, the Brooklyn Museum will host a retrospective of the Bruce High Quality Foundation, the anonymous Brooklyn-based art collective. They only thing BHQF will tell anyone so far is that the show will feature "less than 17,000 works." [via GalleristNY]
4. Two different New York dudes took to Craigslist to ask for a casual encounter to take their minds off the sequester. Huh. [via Daily Intel]
5. Soho House might be coming to Brooklyn -- an anonymous source told OUT to "Keep an eye out for a new Brooklyn club."
6. David Bowie's new album The Next Day is now available to stream in full on iTunes. The album will be available for download on the 12th. [via Pitchfork]
7. You should read NPR's profile Bright Star Mobile Library, an organization of which sends vans around Pakistan to give weekly readings to young children in need. Then donate here.
8. We applaud whoever made this mashup of Star Wars and Schoolhouse Rock's "Interjections." [via Towleroad]