1. This video of dry-witted physicist David Neevel's Rube Goldberg-esque "Oreo Separator Machine" (OSM) -- which removes every trace of cream from Oreos without destroying the cookie -- is amazing.
2. At last night's Paley Center panel on 30 Rock, Tina Fey revealed that Dr. Zizmor (he of horrifying subway ad fame), turned down a cameo on on 30 Rock. WHAT? [via Vulture]
3. Watch out, St. Petersburg: Manifesta, the cuckoo biennial contemporary art fair, is coming to the State Hermitage Museum for its 20th anniversary. [via Gallerist NY]
4. E.L. James, author of Fifty Shades of Grey, told the Post that her next book "won't be nearly so raunchy -- and I will probably write it under another name." Fair, fair.
5. Nneka Green-Ingram, a city bus driver from Harlem (pictured above) who also started a business selling clothes out of a converted truck, has Upper East Side residents worried about an onslaught of "mobile shops" in their neighborhood even though she has all of the appropriate licenses. Nneka, you're welcome in our neighborhood any time. [via DNA Info]
6. For the rest of the year, soul & 45 DJ Jonathan Toubin is going to stage a series of Soul Clap & Dance-Off parties across the country that'll culminate in a national championship at Booklyn Bowl. The party/competition will begin March 8 at SXSW and will also come to Chicago, Austin, New Orleans, Nashville, and Boston. Soul Clap & Dance-Off is great party, so get excited.
7. We love/hate this collection of junkmail that's made to look important documents. Stop trying to trick us! [via Evil Mad Scientist]