2. Seth McFarlane won't be hosting the Oscars again (despite Twitter compliments from celebrities). That's probably for the best. [via Salon]
3. This is super helpful for anyone who's prone to losing their cell phones while out and about: Nokia now offers this $15 dollar phone whose battery life lasts a month. We'll take three. [via BoingBoing]
4. Christie's has a new online sale of photographs, prints, T-shirts and drawings by Andy Warhol. Prices start as low as $1,500 (up from $600 already) and are significantly lower than most of his works. Many of the items are unsigned, but we'd still call it somewhat of a steal. [via Telegraph UK]
5. The company that owns a majority stake of Standard Hotels, Dune Capital Management, may sell the Standard High Line. No word yet on whether this will affect André Balazs's involvement with the hotel, but woah. [via Crains]
6. Joanna Newsom and Andy Samberg are now engaged! [via Vulture]
7. This is weird: Phil Spector's wife, Rachelle Spector, is releasing a new single, "PS I Love You," that's inspired by dramatic moments in Phil's life and will sound similar to his song "To Know Him Is To Love Him." [via Press Release]
8. Ever wonder what 80s teen comedy Real Genius would look like as an M. Night Shyamalan psychological thriller? Now you know.