1. Started working on list of "Top Ten Epilepsy-Inducing Videos" but (almost) had a seizure while watching this one by Digitalism. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
2. Lolcats of the Middle Ages. (Detail of a miniature of mice laying siege to a castle defended by a cat; from a Book of Hours, England, c. 1320-1330, Harley MS 6563, f. 72r.)
3. It's back! One of our fave party spots, 88 Palace (88 East Broadway, 2nd floor), returns with a new monthly "Dark Disco" soiree starting February 9. DJs on the night: Jacques Greene, Martyn, Morri$ (if there was an "s" in PAPER, we'd use a dollar sign too) and DKDS. Will there be dim sum? Maybe. And, don't forget, the year of the snake starts the next day.
4. Float on. New series of cool car photos by Renaud Marion.
5. Juergen Teller just opened a new photo show called "WOO" at London's ICA this week. It's his first solo exhibit in the UK in ten years and will be on view until March 17. (Image: Juergen Teller, from the series 'Irene im Wald', 2012)