1. A new art fair is coming to New York's Lower East Side from May 10 to 13, 2013. The "cutlog" fair will happen during the same week as the second edition of Frieze NY, and will be held in the Clemente Soto Velez Center (107 Suffolk Street). Over 40 galleries are expected to participate.
2. A Dutch company created this clear "Goedzak" bag for stuff that you don't want but is still in too good a condition to be trash. "Goedzak" means "do-gooder" in Holland. (Dezeen)
3. A man stole $376,000 worth of copy machine toner from the office supplies at his job. (NYT; photo by Brett Neilson on Flickr)
4. Donald Judd's former home and studio at 101 Spring Street in SoHo is re-opening in June after a three-year restoration.
5. If you missed Leo Villareal's BUCKYBALL sculpture in Madison Square Park, you've still got a few more weeks to check it out. It will now be on view through February 15. As we suggested before, go after it gets dark out and after 4:20. (Photo by James Ewing/Madison Square Park Conservancy)
6. "Tweet My Fridge." Update your kitchen with some of the weird new appliances seen at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. (The Verge)