1. Dog drives car! Seriously. An animal rescue organization in New Zealand taught several dogs to drive a MINI around a track.(Autoblog)
2. The NYC off-shoot of Ibiza's Space nightclub won approval from Community Board 4 to apply for a liquor license. Plans include a 24-hour cafe, a ground floor lounge and a club with a capacity of 900. (DNAinfo)
3. For the first time, a rare Belgian beer called Westvleteren XII -- brewed by monks at the Saint Sixtus Abbey -- will be sold in the US. A six-pack will set you back $85 at Whole Foods Bowery. Here's the full list of outlets.
4. Skrillex is launching a $12/month, subscription-based digital music service called The Nest. Sign up here.
5. Grey Area launches their holiday-themed "Ornamental" exhibit on Saturday, December 15, 6 to 9 p.m., featuring 29 artist interpretations of those things you hang from a tree. The show will be up at Coates Wyllie (12 West 29th Street) until the 23rd. [Above: Ray Geary, "Bath Time," 2012. Photo by Jordan Doner]
6. Google Maps have returned to iPhones as a free app.