1. Lil B's adopted tabby cat KeKe becomes the alleged "first animal in hip-hop."
2. The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne accidentally packed an (inactive) grenade in his luggage, inadvertently causing the shutdown of an Oklahoma City airport. [TMZ]
3. For your vegetarian Thanksgiving needs, the Cooking Channel's Dan Pashman explains how to make a Veggieducken.
4. Lenny Kravitz will play Marvin Gaye in a Julien Temple-directed biopic. [Evening Standard]
5. Walking Dead producer Scott Gimple left a note for the hotel laundry after shooting. [@ScottMGimple]