1. Judd Apatow will guest-edit Vanity Fair's first ever comedy issue. It's the January issue, and it'll be out in early December. FUN! [via VF Daily]
2. Hanksy has struck again -- this time in Bushwick, and in the form of Theodoor (get it?!) Huxtable. [via Gothamist]
3. Two former PAPER Beautiful people -- Max Winkler and Jake Johnson -- are teaming up on a sitcom for FOX called The B Team. Both will write and direct. It's about "five regular underdogs who, sick of getting screwed over, come together and form a real-world version of The Avengers. But, lacking any actual superpowers, they must rely on their intelligence and cunning to turn the tables on those who take advantage of the powerless." [via Deadline]
4. Apparently, Mitt Romney eats a lot of veggie burgers! Huh. [via Daily Intel]
5. In other burger news, L.A.'s famed Umami Burger is coming to New York at long last. It'll open in March on Sixth Ave. and 10th St. [via NYT]
6. Tomorrow, Oct. 24th, Neil Young will be answering questions from fans via Twitter. Got something pressing to ask 'em? Use the hashtag #AskNeil. Oooooh boy. This is gonna be kinda crazy!
7. Calling all pup-owning North Brooklynites! Dress up your pooch and head to Howl-A-Ween, a canine costume contest taking place on Oct. 27th at the McCarren Park Dog Run (N. 12th at Driggs & Union)
8. Don't have much going on? Watch the new downtown Whitney Museum get built in real time! [via ArtInfo]