2. For some reason, Paris Hilton is in K-Pop star Kim Jang Hoon's new music video. Poor, Paris. [via BuzzFeed]
3. Tina Fey was (not surprisingly) amazing, speaking at last night's Center for Reproductive Rights Inaugural Gala. Check out this clip above: "But it seems like we can't right now. And if I have to listen to one more gray-faced man with a two-dollar haircut explain to me what rape is, I'm gonna lose my mind."
4. The Hairpin's guide to no-costume Halloween costumes is genius.
5. Time to re-think your Match.com subscription: The cannibal cop claimed to be a "true gentleman" on various online dating platforms. Also he listed his favorite foods as "Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese.... I'll try anything and am not picky at all." AGHHHHHHHHHH. [via DNA Info]
6. Here's a sneak peek of "Companion," artist KAWS' Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon! [via WSJ]
7. Jack Hanley Gallery is moving from its Watt Street digs to 327 Broome, between Chrystie and Bowery. Their inaugural exhibit in the new space will feature new works by Shaun Odell. Update your Rolodexes!
8. Happy weekend-before-Halloween! [via Nick Drake]