2) Animal New York has an interesting post on Illuminati Collectibles and whether they show that Freemasons were really just a bunch of elite bros who liked to hang, jam and do secret handshakes (as opposed to being a world-dominating secret society who named Kanye their Chosen One centuries ago). But anyway, how awesome is that tray?
3) Oh, the Autumnal horror! There's a pumpkin spice latte shortage at Starbucks. [WSJ]
4) Zac Efron went on Jimmy Kimmel and talked about what it's like to get peed on by Nicole Kidman. Spoiler: It's great? [PerezHilton]
5) Another deranged and possibly offensive (yet probably hilarious) Sacha Baron Cohen movie is in the works tentatively called The Lesbian. It tells the recent news story about a real-life Hong Kong billionaire who offered $65 million to any man who could successfully wed his lesbian daughter. [LAist]
6) Neat photos from the 1977 opening weekend of Star Wars in San Fransisco.