2. Grub Street has a great round-up of "secret off-menu dishes" in New York, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Philly and San Francisco. Pictured above is the "large-format pork" at NYC's Craftbar.
3. Thomas Bayrle will be the next artist to display his work on a High Line billboard -- following the likes of Maurizio Cattelan and John Baldessari -- and has chosen his 1970 piece, "American Dream." [via Gallerist]
4. Military officials and police officers will start training for a "zombie apocalypse." [via HuffPo]
5. Here's a new track from Danny Brown and his Bruiser Brigade. [via Pitchfork]
6. Wyclef Jean revealed in his new book that The Fugees split, in part, because of his affair with Lauryn Hill and her leading the singer to believe that her son with Rohan Marley was, in fact, his. [New York Post via Daily Mail]