2. Here's a first look at the Most Important Subway Transfer of Our Time (from the uptown B/D/F to the uptown 6 at Broadway Lafayette). [via Gothamist]
3. GQ's Michael Idov was able to ask the imprisoned members of Pussy Riot a few questions via their lawyer.
4. New York performance art legend Penny Arcade spent the summer in London starring in a revival of her show "Bitch!Dyke!Faghag!Whore!." Next Thursday, Oct. 4th, the folks at Pussy Faggot are welcoming her back with a "Jubilee" at the Delancey. [via Facebook]
5. We have watched 14-year-old son of Will and Jada, Jaden Smith's new music video for "The Coolest" like 87 times. We are mesmerized / horrified. Listen closely for lyrics like, "I'm sipping on a soda and I'm chilling with a model / and she's really into yoga, my baby" and "They say I'm cool and they be drooling cause I'm super-rich." [via BuzzFeed]
6. Insane Clown Posse are -- insanely -- suing the FBI for labeling their fans a "loosely-organized hybrid gang." [via Gawker]
7. This is less of an item, and more of a public service announcement: Our birthday is coming up and this Beetlejuice terrarium is for sale on Etsy for $350. Just saying. [via World's Best Ever]
8. Apologies to Claire Danes, but... Mandy Patinkin, challah. [via Vulture]