2. Rolling Stone has list of the top 50 female albums of all time. Number one is Aretha Franklin's "I Never Loved A Man The Way I Loved You."
3. Thank you thank you thank you: A list of all the movies playing outdoors in New York this summer. See you at Clueless on July 26th! [via Not Nadia]
4. A 72-year-old man in New Jersey threatened his neighbor with a gun for farting outside his apartment. [via NorthJersey.com]
5. You knew it was only a matter of time... Justin Bieber singing "Call Me Maybe." [via Vulture]
6. Melissa Joan Hart has a memoir coming out called -- naturally -- "Melissa Explains It All." [via Observer]
7. Amy Poehler answers questions from Tumblr users at the 92nd St. Y, like, "What's the easiest way to make Will Arnett Cry?" (Answer: "Make love to him."!!!) [via BuzzFeed]
8. Converse Shoe Pants, y'all! [via Laughing Squid]