2. Grizzly Bear's much-anticipated new album is out Sept. 18th. Listen to the first track off the record, "Sleeping Ute," here. They're playing Radio City Music Hall on Sept. 24th.
3. New York City is getting 300 new Subway trains! [via Gothamist]
4. Someone made a voodoo doll of Jerry Saltz (the art critic for New York Magazine), posted it to a lamppost in Chelsea and stuck some needles in it. Occupational hazard we suppose! [via Animal NY]
5. Our buddy George Quraishi and former GQ editor Mark Kirby have launched a new quarterly magazine about soccer called Howler.
6. Momofuku's doing a "Fourth of July To Go" menu. Yes please. [via World's Best Ever]
7. Swiss Army nails! [via BuzzFeed]
8. The Huffington Post has a section devoted to "Sideboob." [via Daily Intel]