1. This is what Lena Dunham's wearing to the Met Ball: a gown designed by Wes Gordon.
2. Check out raspberry-blueberry, green tea ice cream and orange-mango-flavored Oreos in China. [via Huffington Post]
3. Someone's making artisanal parking tickets in Park Slope. Really. [via nymag]
4. Red Admiral butterflies are in the midst of their annual migration north, weeks earlier than expected -- NYC residents, watch out! [via Gothamist]
5. Cuckoo hot tubs -- what recession? [via Huffington Post]
6. Check out this cool trunk house in Australia. [via Design Milk]
7. Watch two adorable kids lip sync Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know." [via Buzzfeed]
8. Look at these awesome public benches in Belgium and Germany designed by Danish artist Jeppe Hein. [via Laughing Squid]