1. Our mind = exploding. Here's a pic of Donald Glover filming season two of Girls!! [via NY Post]
2. Finally! Mission Chinese Food is opening on the Lower East Side next Tuesday, y'all! (Read our interview with MCF's Danny Bowien here). [via Diner's Journal]
3. Conan O'Brien appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman for the first time in 13 years last night. Check out a clip here. "You know Jay's watching right now. He's getting a live feed in a satellite truck right now." [via Laughspin]
4. A man named Chris Dunlop spent 50 hours customizing his Mustang with a set of black Sharpie markers. [via Animal NY]
5. Vulture has a fun Q&A with Wes Anderson in which they ask him a question we'd always wondered. Also, we love that Wes doesn't go to Halloween parties because he's "usually at restaurants."
Do you ever see groups of people dressed as the Tenenbaums for Halloween?
You know, I don't think I get out much on Halloween, so I don't usually see trick-or-treaters. What do I do on Halloween? I don't even know. I don't think I ever go to a Halloween party! I'm usually at restaurants.
6. Brush off your shelltoes: MCA Day is happening tomorrow. Head to Union Square at 11 a.m. to get in on the festivities. More details here.
7. There is something amazing going on in the comments section over at Videogum underneath this photo of Leonardo DiCaprio eating soup. [via Rats Off]
8. Behold: "The Facebook Staff Freaking Out" meme. [via Buzzfeed]