1. Please take a moment to watch Bill Murray give a tour of the Moonrise Kingdom set, while slightly buzzed ("I have a little bit of rum in me"). Highlights include Bill running through his cast-mates ("Edward Norton, he does a lot of psycho work; he's playing against type") and his thoughts on working with children ("no money can make that right, can it?" ). [via Slamxhype]
2. As your go-to source for all things "Call Me Maybe"-related, here's Fun. covering the Carly Rae Jepsen tune. [via Pop Culture Brain]
3. Ron Swanson cake! [via Vulture]
4. Watch Mike O'Brien (sporting an unfortunate new moustache) interview -- and "act little make-em-ups" -- with Tina Fey in his latest 7 Minutes in Heaven episode.
5. There are baby tigers the Lower East Side! More specifically, on view at Ramiken Crucible gallery, as part of group show, "Ideal Pole," curated by Norwegian artist Bjarne Melgaard. [via Animal NY]
6. Christina Tosi and her Momofuku team are opening a "Make-Shift Milk Bar" in Montauk this summer. [via Curbed Hamptons]
7. XOXO, a new arts and technology festival celebrating "disruptive creativity," will take place at Yu Contemporary in Portland, OR this September 13-16. [via Laughing Squid]
8. The Brooklyn Nets are holding open auditions for their new dance team on June 2nd. Hear that, Heather Loop? [via DNAinfo]