2. For any New Yorkers who live on the "L" train and were stymied these past two weekends with its servicing shutdown, fear not: a new site, isthelrunning.com, is here to help. [Animal New York]
3. We've always been fans of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson and now we love 'em even more after seeing this adorable photo of the couple getting caught on the "Kiss Cam" at an L.A. Kings hockey game. [Buzzfeed]
4. Billy's Antiques & Props, the venerable antique tent formerly located on the Bowery is closing. But, before they do, they'll throw a whambam shindig on Friday, March 9th with performances by The Virgins and AndrewAndrew, among others. The filmmakers behind Dirty Old Town, a "Gonzo Narrative" produced by Paul Sevigny that focuses on the quirky shop and the downtown denizens connected to it, will also be in attendance.
5. Word on the fashion street is that Hedi Slimane will take over from Stefano Pilati as the new creative director of Yves Saint Laurent. [Fashionista]
6. 66-year-old Debbie Harry got mistaken by paps for 25-year-old Lindsay Lohan as she left the Mercer Hotel over the weekend. (In case you were wondering but too embarrassed to ask, Harry is on the left.) [NY Post]
7. A cottage grows in Brooklyn (East Williamsburg, to be specific). [Gothamist]
8. L.A.-based cupcake chain Sprinkles has a "Cupcake ATM Machine." The first machine opened in Beverly Hills and we hear one in New York City is not far behind. [Eater/Huffington Post]