2. Harper's Bazaar España goes pantless on their cover. [Buzzfeed]
3. There'll be a new live episode of 30 Rock! [Washington Post]
4. IFC has picked up R. Kelly's Trapped in the Closet: The Next Installment. It's back. IT'S BACK! [Chicagoist]
5. Brooklyn's Dekalb Market will kick off its 2012 season April 7-8 with a two-day extravaganza featuring food, Easter activities, a curated flower and garden flea market and live music from bands and DJs. Open seven days a week, the regular market will feature everything from dance parties, artisanal food, lobster boils, roller derbies and live music performances.
6. Check out these strangely eerie photos of young girls and their American Girl dolls by Polish photographer Ilona Szwarc. [Flavorwire]
7. Toni Collette, Danny Huston, Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel are set to star in a movie based on the making of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. [Indiewire]
8. Jason Russell, the director of viral Kony 2012 video, has been diagnosed with reactive psychosis following his arrest for public masturbation. [Gawker]