2. Drake is working on tracks with fellow Toronto artists The Weeknd. Check out this cool video for The Weeknd's song "What You Need." We're not sure if it's an "official" clip or fan-made. What do you think?
3. Monkeys versus monkeys! Who will back down? India is using langur monkeys to keep rhesus monkeys out of government buildings at night. [Christian Science Monitor]
4. Princess Beatrice's Phillip Treacy "pretzel" hat -- last seen during the Royal wedding -- is being auctioned for charity on eBay. The auction ends on May 22 with bids already over $30,000.
5. 3rd Ward's annual birthday BBQ is this Saturday, May 21, from 2 to 8 p.m., with music, beer, films, exhibits and more. Go here to RSVP. Happy fifth, guys!
6. We love the High Line, but maybe not quite as much as Andre Balazs who tells the New York Times: "Walking on the High Line...feels like you're on your way to an orgasm."
7. If you're bored at work today, check out Globe Genie. It's like Chat Roulette, for geography freaks. (Who don't like looking at strangers' genitals.)
8. Sesame Street's Bert interviews Andy Samberg. [Buzzfeed]