1. Hey, male celebrities are talking about gay sex a lot this week! Let's review: Steven Tyler, who is straight, says he once slept with another man. Crazy old turd Ted Nugent, also straight, says he is "repulsed" by gay sex but wouldn't mind if his son was gay. Michael Stipe, who is gay, did not sleep with Kurt Cobain and, lastly, Scott Weiland recently recalled being raped when he was 12 by an older boy. (Ed note: That, of course, is a little different than the other mentions we've included here and we don't think sexual assault is something to take lightly.) As Michael Musto says in the Village Voice this week: "When you ask (a celebrity) for hot copy, they demur. But as soon as a publisher dangles the dinero, they suddenly remember that grandma raped them." [Via NME, Contact Music and Hufftingon Post]
2. Drake is working on tracks with fellow Toronto artists The Weeknd. Check out this cool video for The Weeknd's song "What You Need." We're not sure if it's an "official" clip or fan-made. What do you think?
3. Monkeys versus monkeys! Who will back down? India is using langur monkeys to keep rhesus monkeys out of government buildings at night. [Christian Science Monitor]
4. Princess Beatrice's Phillip Treacy "pretzel" hat -- last seen during the Royal wedding -- is being auctioned for charity on eBay. The auction ends on May 22 with bids already over $30,000.
5. 3rd Ward's annual birthday BBQ is this Saturday, May 21, from 2 to 8 p.m., with music, beer, films, exhibits and more. Go here to RSVP. Happy fifth, guys!
6. We love the High Line, but maybe not quite as much as Andre Balazs who tells the New York Times: "Walking on the High Line...feels like you're on your way to an orgasm."
7. If you're bored at work today, check out Globe Genie. It's like Chat Roulette, for geography freaks. (Who don't like looking at strangers' genitals.)
8. Sesame Street's Bert interviews Andy Samberg. [Buzzfeed]