1. Check out these amazing shots of a piece by Miami art collective FriendsWithYou that was commissioned by theFubon Art Foundation to cover the facade of their building in Taipei,Taiwan. (Hat tip to Mean Red)
2. Diesel is going for the Guinness world record for piggy-back ridingon Saturday, November 6. If you're in London over the weekend, go hereto register and join in the fun. They'll need over 300 teams to break the record. Pretty stupid, right?
3. Even stupider, a Oregon man has won the right to give police the finger. [FoxNewz]
4. Jersey Shore's Pauly D is DJing tonight, November 4, at Glo nightclub on Merrick Road in Westbury, Long Island. (stupidest)
5. In an interview with FUSE, Drake says he's working on a track withJustin Timberlake. Maybe this will inspire JT to make another album. [The Boombox]
6. There are two cool art openings tonight that are worth checking out. New York artist Robert Lazzarini is opening an exhibit called"friendly-hostile-friendly" at Paul Kasmin Gallery (6 to 8 p.m., 511West 27th Street). The works are distortions of shooting targets usedin law enforcement training. It's up until December 11. Also tonight,Tara Terez and Barnstormers are launching an artist-designed handbagseries featuring Chris Mendoza, Kiku Yamaguchi and Kenji Hirata in theGallery at (le) Poisson Rouge (8:30 p.m.,158 Bleecker Street).