1. Get ready for a Robyn-infested summer. The Swedish pop sensationwill be unavoidable starting with the release of her fifth album BodyTalk Pt. 1 on June 15 and Pt.'s 2 and 3 coming later in 2010. She'llbe at Webster Hall on August 5 and her "Dancing on My Own" single andvideo are out now. Btw: Though they both had hit singles called "ShowMe Love," do not confuse Robyn with Robin S.
2. That was easy, he's in seat 7C British Airways created a "sample" boarding pass using the name Osama Bin Laden to demonstrate their new mobile ticketing service. (via Gadling)
3. Luther "2 Live Crew" Campbell thinks VH1 "doesn't have a clue about the actual pioneer ofsouthern hip-hop," ie himself. Regardless, Luke will be one of thehonorees on the June 7 telecast of Hip-Hop Honors.
4. Eighty percent of the cocaine coming into the US contains adangerous anti-worming drug for animals called Levamisole. (via Annalsof Internal Medicine)
5. Mr. Mickey take note: Prince Harry is playing in the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic on Governors Island on June 2.
6. Why are blonde, white adolescents the hottest thing in R&B music? Check out the latest "bang-er" Cody Simpson and his single "iYiYi"featuring Flo Rida.