Since the early 90s, Leo has transitioned from teen heartthrob to bonafide screen legend.
His roles are as unpredictable as the disguises he wears to
He's a true thesp-auteur, and we've come to know those "Leo trademarks," even when his character simply smokes a cigarette.
Lots of cigs!!!!!
He smokes and smokes and smokes.
But in true DiCaprio fashion, those quick puffs often mean more than just a CO2 exhale.
Here are some examples...11, to be exact.
1. Hiiii, what?
Billy Costigan, The Departed
2. *breathes into paper bag* Thank you for this *breathes again*
Jack Dawson, Titanic
3. Mhmmm, it's called the crushing despair of mortality, girl, I know.
Jim Carroll, Basketball Diaries
4. Yep, it's still bad.
5. Looking out at where you fucked me up.
Romeo, Romeo + Juliet
6. Oh, cool.
Teddy Daniels, Shutter Island
7. Cute pipe, bruh. Kidding.
Fee the Kid, Quick and the Dead
8. OK, relax.
Danny Archer, Blood Diamond
9. Condescending exhale: check.
Derek, Don's Plum
10. Did I mention pipes are not cute on u? Thx, bye.
11. Didn't mean to say you weren't cute. Love u.
Richard, The Beach